Here is a list of resources for understanding the committee’s current work.
- The Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations held a hearing, “JPMorgan Chase Whale Trades: A Case History of Derivatives Risks and Abuses,” on Friday, March 15, 2013, at 9:30 a.m., in Room G-50 of the Dirksen Senate Office Building.
- Matt Taibbi blog on Rolling Stone web page. “Live-Blogging the Senate Hearing on J.P. Morgan Chase and the Infamous ‘London Whale’ Episode” March 15, 2013
- “JPMorgan’s Follies, for All to See” By GRETCHEN MORGENSON, New York Times March 16, 2013
- Download a PDF of the Report from the Subcommittee on Investigations.
- When You Weren’t Looking, Democrat Bank Stooges Launch Bills to Permit Bailouts, Deregulate Derivatives
- JP Morgan Gets an Award for London Whale Fiasco, Will Schneiderman Harpoon the Corruption?